Get certificatin from professional courses and work at the world's leading companies
Earn Skills to get hired in world top companies
Learn your favourite skills and implement your ideas into realife.
Skills for work
The Commonwealth of Learning(COL)’s Skills for Work initiative is aimed at closing the skills gap for in-demand and high-demand jobs in commonwealth nations.
Skills for Work takes a two-pronged approach:
- Through hybrid models that apply open and distance learning techniques, it helps women, girls, youth, people with disabilities, entrepreneurs, and the unemployed at the community level to acquire relevant 21st Century, life and essential skills, and access in-country mentorship support.
- Through varied partnership models, it enhances ODL capabilities of both TVET institutions and other non-governmental organisations involved in skill development to share and adapt open educational resources; develop capacity in blended teaching/learning practices; scale up outreach efforts; and, respond to the market needs.
SKILLS FOR WORK certification PROGRAM
Through COL-Skills for Work Initiative, Commonwealth of Learning aims to support the efforts of Member States to disseminate skills required for decent employment and entrepreneurship and pave the way for skilling, reskilling, upskilling and lifelong learning.
Commonwealth of Learning(COL) has partnered with Grow with Google, Coursera and Udemy to offer the Skills for Work Certification program which will enable Bangladeshi youth and adults to access high quality skill development courses provided through world’s leading e-learning platforms, such as, Coursera and Udemy.
COL will offer three different certification program under the Skills for Work Initiative :
- COL-Grow with Google Skills for Work Certification Program
- COL-Coursera Skills for Work Certification Program
- COL-Udemy Skills for Work Certification Program
three unique certification program
col - grow with google certification program
This certification program provides job-ready skills and in 5 specialized areas – IT Automation with Python, UX Design, Data Analytics, IT Support, IT Project Management and Android Development- that can put you at work and offers opportunities to connect with the world’s top companies through Google professional certificate.
Col - Udemy certification program
Learn skills that advance your career in a variety of fields including business, Entrepreneurship, IT Project management, personal development, Digital Marketing, Language, Marketing, communication and many more.
col - Coursera certification program
This certification program is ideal for those who wish to attend high-quality e-learning courses developed by the world’s top universities and companies. Earn industry-recognized credentials and demonstrate your new skills by sharing your Course Certificate.
Benefits of our certification program
apply for COL-skills for work initiative
We are currently accepting applications for the second cohort of the (October 2021-March 2022) of the Commonwealth of Learning-Skills for Work Initiative.
HELPDESK & Social Media Support
COL- SKILLS FOR WORK IN NUMBER in 2021
What our learners have to say?
News & Stories
On 27 April at 10:30 AM ( Bangladesh time), the achievements of 10,000 learners of COL-Coursera Workforce Recovery Initiative from Asia including Bangladesh will be celebrated at
SKILLS FOR WORK TEAM AT BFW MEETS BANGLADESH’S ICT DIVISION TO DISCUSS POTENTIAL COLLABORATION UNDER SKILLS FOR WORK Ms. Sumaiya Shimu, Chairman and Founder of